HAPPY VOLUNTEERS WEEK TO OUR FANTASTIC VOLUNTEERS AT THE FIFE CARERS CENTRE!
Our volunteers offer befriending to adult carers in Fife who are isolated or just in need of extra company and listening ear.
We want to thank our volunteers for their commitment and wonderful work they are doing to support carers.
When we asked them what they got out of it our volunteers told us:
• Volunteering for me is ‘to be or not to be’
• Experience from voluntary work is essential, everyone should try it
• Sharing experience and meeting new fantastic people is great
• Keeping in touch with other volunteers, being part of a team saved me
• Looking forward to meeting all in person soon
• Just fun
Posts on here by Lesley keeping you up to date with what's happening in our wee world!